Monday, June 12, 2006

Can you pee in public?

I went wakeboarding (think waterskiing, but on a board) with a couple of friends yesterday on a lake near Tracy, CA. Apparently, it's pretty natural for everyone to take their restroom breaks in the lake. I, on the other hand, had the hardest time taking a leak in the lake. We were trying to figure out what my problem. Some think that I just didn't have that sense of urgency, but I assure you, I did!

We believe that I have a psychological block. Here are my hypotheses:

1. I cannot pee when people are watching me.
2. I cannot pee when I have a bathing suit and boardshorts on.
3. I cannot pee unless I'm sitting down.
4. I cannot pee if I'm wet.

I'm open to other suggestions...

Now, I will be creating experiments to test which hypothesis might be correct. I'll be sure to keep everyone posted.

2 comments:

阿挺 said...

That's why I kayak....

that way the pee doesn't contaminate the lake, it stays in the kayak.

JoJo said...

I don't know if that's any better! Then you're just peeing on your feet.

Mmmmm... I love peeing.