Sunday, April 16, 2006

Ah Dad. So bloody predictable!

This posting can also be seen in the blog: http://chuangtzuyuan.blogspot.com/

This weekend, I visited my brother, Stan, in Chicago (who was working at AssLab). My parents and Betty decided to drive from Toronto to Chicago as well. As predicted, it took less than an hour for my Dad to start nagging me. Here is the log that we took:

Within 11 minutes of seeing my Dad, he tells me to act my age.
50 min: he tells me to get a haircut.
19h 20m: he tells me to stop eating out.
19h 21m: he tells me to get a haircut again.
19h 28m: he tells me to get a haircut for the third time.
20h 45m: he tells Stan to do more research.
20h 45m: he tells Stan to stop spending so much time doing family trees.
21h 22m: he tells me to listen to his advice.
22h 57m: he tells everyone to go to bed.
23h 1m: he tells me not to be silly.
23h 1m: he tells me to act my age.
23h 23m: he yells at Mom for being inappropriate.
23h 43m: he tells us to go to bed again.
23h 44m: he tells us to go take showers.

Amazing. With all this nagging, I'm surprised that Dad has soooo much time to do anything else!

No comments: